Sponsor Partner Details
One Kind Act are delighted to announce our new Sponsor Partnership with Prideview Group:
The Prideview Group have been supporting One Kind Act since 2016, during which time we have raised over £100,000 for charities in UK and across the world!
As one of the leading commercial property investment consultancies in the UK, we are committed to giving back. All of the funds that we either donate ourselves or fundraise via our charity events are sent to One Kind Act, whose excellent due diligence process ensures the monies are put to appropriate use.
Our flagship charity event is the #PrideviewCricket Cup - the property industry's biggest cricket tournament – which takes place every year in July at Merchant Taylors' School in Northwood, Greater London. A fantastic day out for businesses, investors, professionals and their families!
2021 CURRENT FUNDRAISING PROJECTS:
We will allocate your donations to these projects – contact us if you would like your funds to go to a specific cause.
1. India’s COVID-19 relief campaign via the following 4 charities who all have on the ground operations in India to tackle the current crisis:
o British Asian Trust - £2,500 donated
o BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha - £2,500 donated
o Sewa UK - £2,500 donated
o YUVA Unstoppable - £2,500 donated
2. Bright Start Scholarship Programme.
o £1,500 donated. Please see our Bright Start page for details.
N.B. The total of the funds deployed may not add up to the total amount stated on this page. This is because funds raised may not yet have been deployed yet and remain in One Kind Act’s trust account.
1. The #PrideviewCricket Cup 2021, Saturday 24th July, Northwood, Middlesex
It’s back…… but in a reduced format! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about supporting an exclusive cricketing day out alongside several ex-professional cricketers. Spaces are very limited this year due to Covid-19 uncertainty.
2. The Prideview Open – an exclusive Golf Day (date TBC) at the stunning Centurion Golf Club in St Albans, Hertfordshire
This event is Invite only - contact us if you would be interested in getting involved.
PAST PROJECTS ALREADY SUPPORTED VIA ONE KIND ACT:
• London Community Kitchen to help with the enormous food poverty experienced in the UK, especially as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
• Made with Hope to provide education to the poor children that live in rural communities around Arusha in Tanzania.
• Project Chirag to provide solar electricity for an entire village of 150 households in Rajasthan, India.
• The Real Junk food Project to renovate their kitchen in north-west London that supports over 100 families.
• Educate for Life to support 16 students to study further at secondary schools and support the professional development of 27 teachers to teach at a school in Rajasthan, India.
• Able Trust to support 10 girls at an orphanage in Faridabad, India for a whole year
• Healing Little Hearts to send UK doctors to India to treat congenital heart disease in babies and children in India.
• Big Hug Foundation to support 108 young slum children in Kolkata, India.
• Light in Africa to help build new premises for a learning centre for disabled children in Tanzania.
We urge anyone wishing to support our current fundraising projects to please DONATE here. For interest in our upcoming events, please contact email@example.com and you will be notified of the event details and how to book your tickets.
About One Kind Act
One Kind Act Changes Communities and lives of others globally who suffer as a result of Poverty of Health, Nutrition and Education and may have Fallen Through The Net of the larger charities. Learn More here
Be the first one to comment.
Leave a CommentPlease Login to comment.
Harish & Varsha Govind£50.00Pledge
" Glad to hear ALL proceeds will be directed to the cause and a great way to help those in India who so desperately need it! "
" Great effort! "
" Well done guys. I hope you raise lots of money! "
" Essential cause and thanks Prideview for raising much needed funds. Our thoughts are with you India "
" Brilliant initiative. Thanks fkr giving the opportunity to help. "
" Very proud to be working with the entire Prideview team and the great work you have been doing over the years for such important causes. Here's to changing many more lives. Bhavik & Team Cincera. "