Sponsor Partner Details
One Kind Act are delighted to announce our new Sponsor Partnership with Calcot Services for Children
One Kind Act feel immense gratitude towards our very loyal and supportive Sponsors, Calcot Services for Children, who have recently become our Sponsor Partner, thus committing themselves to continue with their call on social responsibility to disadvantaged communities both here in the UK and around the world.
Calcot Services for Children has been providing Care and Education to the most vulnerable young people in the UK for over 31 years and we have worked tirelessly to develop our service to achieve outstanding outcomes for our children and young people.
We use recognised approaches such as cognitive behavioural therapy, restorative justice, PACE, task-centred practice and crisis intervention within warm, caring family style homes.
Our schools provide a therapeutic learning environment giving children and young people a sense of achievement and a brighter future.
Our work has been recognised and celebrated by Ofsted, placing authorities, awarding bodies, families and external agencies.
Our vision is to continue to give young people in care time to heal from trauma and succeed.
Over the years we have contributed to many different charities from local food banks, bereaved children, homeless charities, and those providing services to young people and children.
To date, we have deployed over £250,000 including our donation of £45,000 to a Cause One Kind Act have been supporting since inception, Home Leone.
2021 CURRENT FUNDRAISING PROJECTS:
More recently in 2021, we have donated £50,000 to One Kind Act, which has been deployed as follows:
• Yuva Unstoppable, which runs a Renovation of Government Schools Programme in India. Our donation of £20,000 will help transform schools through refurbishing and providing smart technology in classrooms, upgrading toilets and sanitization and improving drinking water facilities.
• Education for Life, which runs primary and secondary schools for the remote tribal Adivasi community in Rajasthan. Our donation of £5,000 will provide support for their annual teacher training budget of paying for the salaries of teaching staff, providing child learning aids eg Tablets and participating in community engagement.
• CHRF, which promotes the relief of hunger and improved sanitation facilities for the orphans and poor children in Northern and Eastern Sri Lanka. Our donation of £5,000 will procure 2 closed centrifuges for storing blood samples of Covid patients at the grossly under-funded Mullaitivu Hospital in Sri Lanka; the samples otherwise get contaminated and cause infection to laboratory staff.
• Made with Hope, which is concerned primarily with bringing education to rural Tanzanian communities by building classrooms and collecting rain-water for good health. Our donation of £5,000 will increase water accessibility to 629 students in Tanzanian schools through rainwater harvesting as part of their Mzmuni Water Project
• London Community Kitchen Plant To Plate Project, which provides an 8 week curriculum at schools to show children how to grow their own nutritious food and cook with what they have grown. Our donation of £15,000 will procure 10 Cooking Stations for use by children and adults as part of their good Nutrition Programme here in the UK.
We support One Kind Act as we trust in their due diligence in partnering with only those Causes that have the greatest need and will also utilise the fund responsibly and ethically.
We are very proud to support One Kind Act and will continue to do so in the future.
About One Kind Act
One Kind Act Changes Communities and lives of others globally who suffer as a result of Poverty of Health, Nutrition and Education and may have Fallen Through The Net of the larger charities. Learn More here
No photos added yet.