Prideview Group are delighted to announce their forthcoming event, The Prideview Cricketers' Cup 2019.
On SATURDAY 13TH JULY 2019, come and Play, Sponsor or Spectate at commercial property’s biggest cricket tournament – all for a great cause!
About this Event
Registration is now open for the 8th edition of The Prideview Cricketer’s Cup, commercial property’s biggest cricket tournament – which will be taking place the day before the Cricket Cup Final! Please contact email@example.com or call 0203 113 2140 to register and once you have, please make your donation here.
Here’s all you need to know about how you can take part…….
Play - £650 per 6-a-side team, which includes lunch, drinks and tea for your players and up to 10 spectators.
Sponsor - minimum donation of £350 for an A5 advert in the tournament brochure, or £100 for a well-wisher message.
Spectate - £20 for all those aged 12 or over, which includes food and drink throughout the day.
Please MAKE A PLEDGE ON THIS PAGE for the FULL VALUE of your participation:
1. £650 if you’ve mobilised a team together AND/OR
2. Minimum of £350/100 for Sponsors advert/well-wisher message in the brochure AND/OR
3. £20 for every member of your family and friends coming to support you.
Please be clear to write your name in full when you pledge.
Last year, this event raised £21,778, which was used towards three worthy Causes that One Kind Act support:
1. Project Chirag – in towards providing 16 solar-powered street lights for 8 remote villages in Rajasthan, India to make them a safe environment in which to live
2. Healing Little Hearts – in towards funding a medical camp to West Bank, Palestine to carry out life-saving surgery on children with congenital heart disease
3. The Big Hug Foundation – in towards an Early Intervention Clinic in Kolkata, India that provides early screening and intervention for infants affected by cerebral palsy and other motor-neurone difficulties
About One Kind Act
One Kind Act Changes Communities and lives of others globally who suffer as a result of Poverty of Health, Nutrition and Education and may have Fallen Through The Net of the larger charities. Learn More here