Donations made from Funds raised at Prideview Cricket Cup 2021:
- £5,000 to London Community Kitchen to support 1 school for their Plant To Plate Project, which provides an 8 week curriculum at schools to show children how to grow their own nutritious food and cook with what they have grown (for more details, see our page on LCK under Causes).
- £6,000 to YUVA Unstoppable to sponsor 4 Students onto the Bright Start Scholarship Programme (for more details, see our page on BSSP under Events).
- £4,794 to YUVA Unstoppable as part of their new project to remove Covid Vaccine hesitancy in India and to get 2 million people vaccinated (for more details, see our page on Yuva under Charity Partners).
- India’s COVID-19 relief campaign via the following 4 charities who all have on the ground operations in India to tackle the current crisis:
o BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha - £2,500 donated
o Sewa UK - £2,500 donated
o YUVA Unstoppable - £2,500 donated
- Bright Start Scholarship Programme.
- London Community Kitchen to help with the enormous food poverty experienced in the UK, especially as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Made with Hope to provide education to the poor children that live in rural communities around Arusha in Tanzania.
- Project Chirag to provide solar electricity for an entire village of 150 households in Rajasthan, India.
- The Real Junk food Project to renovate their kitchen in north-west London that supports over 100 families.
- Educate for Life to support 16 students to study further at secondary schools and support the professional development of 27 teachers to teach at a school in Rajasthan, India.
- Able Trust to support 10 girls at an orphanage in Faridabad, India for a whole year
- Healing Little Hearts to send UK doctors to India to treat congenital heart disease in babies and children in India.
- Big Hug Foundation to support 108 young slum children in Kolkata, India.
- Light in Africa to help build new premises for a learning centre for disabled children in Tanzania.