- LandAid - a charity which works across the UK to help support young people who are at risk of or experiencing homelessness.
- Yuva Unstoppable – a charity which works around India to transform government schools with new modern sanitation facilities and smart classrooms and grants 2-year scholarships to academically bright children coming from very poor backgrounds.
Please support us in any of the following ways by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 113 2140 to provide all necessary details. Once you have, please make your online donation on this page.
Spectators: All OMT Parents and Spectators are welcome. Click here to buy your tickets.
VIP Tables: If you wish to spectate as a VIP guest for a sit-down meal and drinks, buy a table of 8 for £1000 (individual seats at £250) by first contacting Hina to provide all necessary details, including table guest names to ensure entry on the day and then, please pledge on this page.
Sponsor Adverts in the Prideview Brochure: Place your Company Ad in our forthcoming Prideview Brochure for £500 by contacting Hina to provide all necessary details for the Ad, and then, please pledge on this page.
Raffle Tickets: If you want to support us but can't attend, you can still purchase Raffle tickets: 1 strip for £10, 3 strips for £20, 10 strips for £50. Again, please email Hina to ensure your Raffle tickets are allocated and then, please pledge on this page.
Please help us to support vulnerable and deprived children here in the UK and in India.
2022 FUNDRAISING PROJECTS:
- Bright Start Scholarship Program through Yuva to sponsor 14 children stuck in the poverty cycle into further education
- Covid Appeal here in the UK through Seva and BAPS and in India through YUVA and BAT
- London Community Kitchen to help with the enormous food poverty experienced in the UK, especially as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Made with Hope to provide education to the poor children that live in rural communities around Arusha in Tanzania.
- Project Chirag to provide solar electricity for an entire village of 150 households in Rajasthan, India.
- The Real Junk food Project to renovate their kitchen in north-west London that supports over 100 families.
- Educate for Life to support 16 students to study further at secondary schools and support the professional development of 27 teachers to teach at a school in Rajasthan, India.
- Able Trust to support 10 girls at an orphanage in Faridabad, India for a whole year and support cataract surgeries on the elderly villagers of India
- Healing Little Hearts to send UK doctors to India to treat congenital heart disease in babies and children in India.
- Big Hug Foundation to support 108 young slum children in Kolkata, India.
- Light in Africa to help build new premises for a learning centre for disabled children in Tanzania.