Year-on-year, we at One Kind Act see financially burdened families and the homeless suffer hugely with the realities of food poverty. The Covid-19 pandemic has brought further misery to thousands more adults and children. As Christmas approaches, this hardship will be more acute.
One Kind Act are looking to support various Causes, including LCK, OFFL & SWAT, that do amazing work to help make the festive season more bearable. Ensuring that there is some joy this festive period for some of the most deprived in our local community is our aim....
- Firstly, we would like to continue to be able to buy small gifts for children. This, in the past, has given a great deal of pleasure to the communities’ children.
- Secondly, it would be lovely to be able to deliver Christmas food bags to enable vulnerable families to have additional festive foods in addition to their normal food bags.
- Finally, we would like to continue with our Christmas bag deliveries to the homeless. These bags contain gloves, blankets, thermals etc as well as Christmas treats to make the season more bearable… whilst they continue to try to survive on the streets of London through the harsh weather conditions of winter.
Please support us to help these Causes. Please pledge here, as follows:
- £10 to buy a child a Christmas present
- £10 to buy & deliver a bag of festive foods to vulnerable families
- £20 to buy and deliver all the winter necessities to the homeless.
Thank you for reading this and we hope you will be able to help us help others who have hit hard times, particularly as a result of the Covid-19 crisis.